Best Audio Interface For Home Studio Under 200$
Every Music Producer has to start from the Basic. From start, we shouldn’t think about the gear at all but eventually when we get more advanced at the stuff like mixing and mastering we have to consider options which audio interface is best for music production within our budget. when I have started music production about five or six years ago it was very difficult for me to buy any kind of audio interface for music production. when I started learning about audio mixing and mastering stuff I had to learn a lot about audio interfaces. here I have listed some of best audio interface if you want to start your journey to the musical world.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two instrument inputs, 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs to connect professional studio monitors; one headphone output with gain control
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Free AAS sample player & 2 sound packs, 3 Audio Thing plug-ins, Positive Bias Amp LE 2, and D16 Sigmund by download with purchase and registration by January 10, 2019.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher. Frequency response – 20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.1dB. Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz. 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects.
Focusrite Scarlett series is one of the top picks for music producer for its awesome performance and great build quality at low cost .currenly I’m using the 1st generation of this version for 4 years .it just working awesome after a long time of use.I’m using this every day as my sound output even for causal work then music production. personally recommended this is you are at a low budget.
Presonus Audio Interface (Studio 26)
- USB 2.0 bus-powered, 2×4 audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with solid-state mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS line outputs; 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- Studio one Artist included
- Studio Magic plug-in bundle Included
BEHRINGER Audio Interface (UM2)
- 2×2 USB 2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power